PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Our management service is designed to give peace of mind to you and deal with all issues associated with your rental properties.
The key elements of this service are:
- Inspection of the property by a senior negotiator
- Pre-letting advice on achievable rent and presentation of the property
- Dressing the property for the initial advertising photographs
- Advertising on the principal property web sites and in local businesses
- Taking all enquiries and arranging daytime and evening viewings
- Acceptance and thorough check of employer, landlord and bank references from tenants
- Drawing up lease agreements for all tenants to sign with any additional conditions that you may require included
- Registration of the tenancy with the Private Residential Tenancies Board
- Completion of a full inventory of the property at the commencement of the tenancy
- Transfer of utilities
- Setting up a standing order with the tenants bank for future rental payments
- Supplying a monthly statement of account Rent Collection
- Rent is paid in advance directly to the Kelly Bradshaw Dalton rental account.
- Invoices for any maintenance work or fees are deducted and the balance sent to you by the 8th day of each month along with a detailed statement of account.
- Should a tenant neglect to pay their rent at the beginning of the month our staff are on hand to deal with the problem immediately.
- Property Inspections are part of our service, all managed properties are subject to regular inspection.
- Act as Liaison between Tenant and Landlord with our management option there is no Landlord / Tenant communication.
- All issues between Tenant and Landlord will be dealt with directly through our office.
- Key Holder Kelly Bradshaw Dalton will retain possession of a set of keys of your property for use in emergency situations.
- End of Tenancy Prior to an expiration of tenancy we will contact your tenants to ascertain whether they intend to renew their lease agreement or to vacate the property. Should the tenants wish to vacate, we will re-let the property and undertake a thorough inspection on the day the tenants hand over keys to ensure it is left as near as possible to its original condition. Any costs for repairs, replacements or cleaning will be deducted from the deposit held.
- PRTB mediation should the situation arise that a dispute is brought before the Private Residential Tenancies Board by a tenant, a representative from Kelly Bradshaw Dalton will attend the hearing on your behalf.