Letting & Management Service
Established in 1990 to meet the needs of the growing rental population in the greater Dublin area, Kelly Bradshaw Dalton has grown to become one of Dublin’s Letting & Management Agents. We pride ourselves in offering our clients a professional yet personal service and whether you are a Private Landlord looking for a Property Management solution or a homeowner planning to sell your property Kelly Bradshaw Dalton can create a Property Service for you.
Let Only Option
Should you wish to manage the property yourself once the tenants are in place we can offer you a professional Let Only Service to ease the burden of finding new tenants.
This service comprises the following:
- Assessment of the property by a Senior Negotiator with advice on presentation, achievable rent, & compliance with the various regulations and conditions of The Residential Tenancies Act 2004
- Arranging a Building Energy Ratings Certificate when necessary. This is a legal requirement and is valid for 10 years
- Advertising of the property on the principal property web sites, in local businesses/ institutions, etc. Where a property is occupied we will advertise the letting a month before the move out date to ensure the minimum rate of vacancy.
- Conducting daytime and evening viewings of the property
- Referencing prospective tenants and where necessary requesting additional security by means of a guarantor. All tenants will provide a previous landlord and employer reference in addition to photo id and a deposit of at least 1 month’s rent.
- Drafting lease agreements for all tenants to sign, with any additional conditions /House Rules/ Management Company Terms you may require included.
- Completion of registration of tenancy with Private Residential Tenancies Board
- Transfer of utility accounts to the tenant’s name
- Setting up of standing order for future rental payments to the landlord’s account
- Supplying a closing statement to the landlord and transfer of monies due to account.
Full Property Management Service
Our management service is designed to give peace of mind to you and deal with all issues associated with your rental properties. As there is no Landlord / Tenant communication, all matters between Tenant and Landlord will be dealt with directly through our office.
The key elements of this service are all the Let Only services plus the following:
- Maintenance- We will be responsible for making practical decisions regarding the upkeep of your property. However, for any major repairs you will be contacted with a estimated cost prior to commencement of any work.
- Our Management Team operate a 24hr call out service where necessary and can cater for individual properties and developments of all types and sizes.
- Rent Collection – Rent is paid monthly in advance directly to our Client Account. Invoices for any maintenance work or fees are deducted and the balance sent to you by the 8th day of each month. A detailed statement and copies of any maintenance invoices will be sent to you each month.
- Key Holder- We will retain possession of a set of keys of your property for use in emergency situations.
- Property Inspections – As part of our service, all managed properties are subject to regular inspection and renewal of contract when applicable.
- End of Tenancy – 30 days Prior to an expiration of tenancy we will contact your tenants to ascertain whether they will renew their lease agreement or intend to vacate the property. Should the tenants wish to vacate, we will re-let the property and undertake a thorough inspection on the day the tenants hand over keys to ensure it is left clean & in good condition. Any costs for repairs, replacements or cleaning will be deducted from the deposit held.
- PRTB Mediation- Should the situation arise that a dispute is brought before the Private Residential Tenancies Board by a tenant a representative from Kelly Bradshaw Dalton will attend the hearing on your behalf.