Choosing the right Estate Agent to sell your home is a very important decision which will impact on the next few months of your life. That is why we at Kelly Bradshaw Dalton have developed a Sales Service that is aimed at achieving the highest price possible for your home in the shortest time frame.
There are many different factors to consider when placing your property on the property market:
- When to sell?
- How to present your property in the best light?
- What price to ask?
From start to finish you can rely on Kelly Bradshaw Dalton to ensure that you make all the right decisions. We know what it takes to sell your property and we use our experience to make sure the sales process is as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Reasons for Selling with Kelly Bradshaw Dalton:
- A Fully Licensed and Bonded Auctioneering Firm
- Local Knowledge
- Free Valuation Carried Out (No Obligation)
- Design and Production of Brochures
- Skilled Staff Dedicated to Maximising Price
- Integrity, Professionalism and Discretion
- Comprehensive Database of Buyers
- Flexibility When Viewing
- Personal Touch Guaranteed
We pride ourselves on having the ability and expertise to provide an unrivalled level of customer care for our clients and coupled with our very competitive 1% Sales Fee selling with Kelly Bradshaw Dalton is the right choice.
Kelly Bradshaw Dalton provide a comprehensive valuation and advice service which can be processed within a short timeframe. Whether you are considering selling / letting your property or require a valuation for mortgage or tax purposes we can provide an accurate, up to date valuation of your property. As a member of the AIB Panel of Valuers we are also authorised to carry out valuations for anyone applying for a Mortgage from AIB.
The following are the most common types of valuation carried out by Kelly Bradshaw Dalton:
- Letting [Free of Charge]
- Sales [Free of Charge]
- Probate Valuations [Free of Charge]
- Mortgage Valuation – Member of AIB Panel of Valuers
- Rent Review
- Capital Gains
- Family Law